Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who really helps the environment?!?!?

Amen! Now they divide us so that they can concentrate their constituents. They are nothing but Fraternal businessmen. None of them care about us. A real country boy that I met 8yrs ago already knew that corn and vegetable oil was our alternative fuel. He also knew that ethanol is a good alternative and said that our country is foolish for not using it. Farmers all over the country have said this already. They already have engineered corn that grows faster that normal. When ever our local government takes away our clippings they can use that to produce fuel also. Our landfills are leakin methane I am sure some brilliant scientist can find a way to use that. Our politicians refuse to help put our country in the right track because of their personal gain. Leave the Middle East alone reinvest in making America much stronger from within. More Jobs more farms more money circulating within the country sounds like a good idea to me. The average American conversation alone brings up a few brainstorm ideas. We need to strengthen from within.
This is CABL.com posting #197282. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mZt8
Posted in reply to: Re: Who really helps the environment?!?!? by sab3r
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Who really helps the environment?!?!? Against the Wind 8/30/2007 3:48:00 AM
Re: Who really helps the environment?!?!? sab3r 8/28/2007 7:45:00 PM