Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Job Descriptions

Yeah......SUCKER cause that's what everyone treats the contractor like. We do the work better, faster and more efficiently than in house, employee based organizations and when it comes down to the bottom line, we do it for less than the cost of rolling one of your own trucks. When you factor ALL the costs associated with in house crews along with the work they actually do, we do it a 1000 times better and more economical.

And then, after we do all that for you, we're nickled and dimed to death about QC's, late charges, paperwork hassles, etc, etc, etc. as you try and cheat us out of the money we earned doing the good work for you. So yeah, I'd call us suckers and that should fit your job description quite nicely.

What I can't wait for is the reply to this thread. I'm sure we'll be hearing from the employee based companies and their slugs......uh employees who CLAIM to do better work (yeah, right!). Then we'll probably hear from companies that will say "that's not us" or "we don't treat our contractors like that" or some other jive. So go on, I'm all ears.......
This is CABL.com posting #197269. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mZtV
Posted in reply to: Job Descriptions by KAMKABLE
There is 1 reply to this message