Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who really helps the environment?!?!?

I will explain this once and only once! We are not at war with Iraq, we are not at war with Afghanistan, however there are RELIGOUS FACTIONS in those countries that want us DEAD AND WE ARE AT WAR WITH THEM! It is not because we have bombed them (THEY BOMB THEMSEVES) it is because they believe THEIR BIBLE (KORAN?)!Has anyone ever heard of the crusades? A lot more countries and people hold this faith but have not stood up because of the power of our military!!! Be grateful of the fortunes you have now because it won't be long before you lose them. If we as a nation can not stop Mexico from invading how are we to stop the next 9/11? History does repeat itself. My wife was a bit@h yesterday guess what I woke up to this morning. GOD I LOVE MY WORK!!!! I have talked to and really respect some of our soldiers! I have heard the same thing over and over again America needs another 9/11 to make people realize what is going on (OSAMA DOES NOT WANT PEACE) although he would really like us to pull out and give him more time to KILL US!!!!
For those fools who would like to say Iraq is just a civil war (flipoff) it is as civil as the more of you I kill with me the better the place in heaven I will get! Is their something everyone doesn't get? It might take some time but I will get back to those that still think we are living in Disney world.
This is CABL.com posting #197229. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mZth
Posted in reply to: Re: Who really helps the environment?!?!? by John.G
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Who really helps the environment?!?!? 1brikshyvtwin 8/28/2007 5:57:00 AM
Re: Who really helps the environment?!?!? vegassatellite 8/28/2007 1:44:00 AM
Re: Who really helps the environment?!?!? bucketbaby 8/28/2007 1:01:00 AM