Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Why!!!!!!!!

Well the way I see it there is only a couple ways this could happen. One hes not installing any kind of satellite dish, or he happens to be the luckiest person alive and finds houses with dishes and wires up already with 1 reciever each and hes installing all 7 neighbors. Or 2 hes talking about AM. The most installs/upgrades/service was 8. and I started at 7:30am didn't get back till 5AM. Needless to say I don't work with those guys anymore tried to start me with 12 jobs. But anyway gotta stand up for yourself and get paid what you negotiate. NOBODY gets paid what their worth. So work on your negotiation skills.

BAck to the original problem. I have done this. and I'm sure its been said. I called my sup (when I was an employee now I'm a sub) Told him I am not doing this and theres no way you can make me. I'll tell you what get another tech out here or you do it yourself. and thats all I said. If he had a problem with it and wanted to get rid of me I wouldn't have cared. The problem with this satellite industry is there are a lot of companies looking for people. Its the matter of finding the right one that will pay you for your work that you can have a good re pore.

This is CABL.com posting #197110. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mZrm
Posted in reply to: Re: Why!!!!!!!! by cablemn86
There are 0 replies to this message