Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Jerry...

I know Dan was no altar boy...(wink) But, that was "before we met" and I'm glad I met him at a different point in both our lives...timing, it's everything, isn't it? My sympathies for those who have lost their sons/daughters in this stupid war...our son has not come out unscathed...he has issues I can see, he's not the kid we raised, obviously....but suddenly, these last couple weeks, he's kind of "come alive" again, and it's wonderful to hear him laugh, and actually show some enthusiasm for what's in his life....it's unfortunate that our government doesn't "desensitize" before unleashing these guys/girls back into the real world....but therein is another story...I won't tell Dan you are gonna "muzzle" the dog...he hates those things...use your charm, Jerry...surely that will win the dog over! (wink) Gotta go check my granddaughter now, she's all mine today, we are taking her with us to a friend's pig roast....then turning her back over to her parents when they get out of work! Have a great weekend.
This is CABL.com posting #197072. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mZqK
Posted in reply to: Re: Jerry... by deleted
There are 0 replies to this message