Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Anyone knows about splicing in Whitfield VA?

I Worked For Mastec In Flordia And Lost $9000.00 Total Wages + Cost Living.Mastic Forman And Supvisor Threw Out Time Sheets Right In Front Of Me And Said We Can Not Pay You .This Was Not Only Ilegel But Morley Wrong Because The Person That Started The Jobs Spliced Xbox Wrong And Obvisly Did Not Know A Thing.So I Left Asap And Will Never Work For Mastic Again So Always Ask Who Prime Is Before Going Anywhere.I Also Sent A Email To Windstream ,Verison,Bell,Right To Corp.How Many Of You Splicers Are Going To The To Dogs To Let Them Know About Primes That Screw Us Because Whinning To Each Other Is Not Going To Bring Any Change To The Splicing Ind.But Telling Corp.That We Will Stand To Gether And Not Work For Theaves And Liers .Just Like I Emailed Corp. Offices If All The Experanced Splicers Wont Work For Example Mastic Then All Mastic Has To Choose From Is Inexperanced Mexcans To Choose.Witch Means Telp.Service Is In Trouble.I Got 1 Email Back From Thanking Me For My Time And Going To Firther Check Out. There Is No Reason For Us Not To Let Corp Know U Already How To Use Comp.This Person Is A Vp And Did Not Know About The Rept. That Mastic Has With Quilfied Splicers.The Ironic Thing Is Mastic Is Trying To Get Contract.I Also Said I Will Sell All Telp Equ And Never Splice Again If Mastic Gets Contract.So Becareful
This is CABL.com posting #197055. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mZqt
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Anyone knows about splicing in Whitfield VA? aqualee 8/25/2007 12:25:00 PM
Re: Anyone knows about splicing in Whitfield VA? Blake23 8/25/2007 12:07:00 PM