Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Lets give Vick another chance?

It was stated previously by another person that if he is not guilty why take a plea deal? I simply gave a few reasons why. I have reason to believe that in some way or form that he took part in at least some of these actions that the state is charging him with. I am saying in one way or form he is guilty. Vegas can you honestly state that he personally executed some of these animals? I can't! I believe that he is the very least guilty because he knew what was happening on the property and was there during some of the activities. Maybe he did do all that is accused I don't know neither of us was there. However, can you honestly say that the other two guys are telling the whole truth? I never said that OJ was not guilty I just can't see one man killing to physically fit people by himself. There is another suspect missing and more to this story. A man of any color can be falsely imprisoned. Both of the previously mentioned don't quite fit the falsely imprisoned label. They know something about the crime and we weren't there to say what.
This is CABL.com posting #196988. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mZpo
Posted in reply to: Re: Lets give Vick another chance? by vegassatellite
There are 0 replies to this message