Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Lets .......... He.l .... No ... YUP

Words very well spoken , it would be nice if you could use them to change all the drug dealers , thugs ,thieves ,prostitutes ,serial killers and abusers , devil worshipers etc. so on and so fourth . I'll think about them the next time I'm cutting in the hood about 3am in body armor and a few gars come up , all high on crack to me with the intention of robbing me or just killing me for the shear exezileration feeling they get from taking a life . I'll say a prayer for them just before I sneak my Mac 10 out and spray them down till no ones moving . I'll ask God to recieve their Souls into Heaven and Spare them from Hell . I'll say Lord Jesus if these people are granted another life time please let them know they shouldn't fu.k with Ducks . I like the context of your thoughts Hootie Hoot , I have peace within myself and a great control over my anger , but in such an innocedent as I just hypathelticalized , I wouldn't be angry . I just wish I could teach my bulldog not to want to
fight other dogs , it was born in him . I'm a good dog trainer also , but Dam if this bulldog isn't hard headed. He just wants to kill something, if he hears a kitty cat meyow ,you'd think he'd done a shot of addrenlin . He's 10 mts old and I'm keeping him for my oldest son as he and my 18yr old are going into the Coast Guard . I thank God they are , I've kinda kept them out of Cable . I think Dad having been down that highway so much of their lives also has a bearing on their choice . Life is full of choices and decisions , were're all human , so sometimes we make mistakes . I for the longest time blamed my father for my being mean , and then one day I realized it was me that made me mean , my dad only made me tuff and that gave me heart . Its a terrible thing to have just turned fifty and look back at you life and wish you could change things . Hindsight is always 20/20........
(usa):WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #196975. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mZpb
Posted in reply to: Re: Lets .......... He.l .... Noooooooooooo by hootie hoot
There are 2 replies to this message
Jerry... Wife of a cable guy 8/25/2007 9:48:00 AM
Re: Lets .......... He.l .... No ... YUP hootie hoot 8/24/2007 12:53:00 PM