Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: This Ought to Catch the Big Duck's Attention

Thank you sir , I didn't have that link in my favorites , but I do now . With as great a swath as they have anticipated this one could go anywhere . Looks like all conditions are very favorable for this one to make it . From a factoring companys point of view I'll bet a hurricane could produce an enourmous amount of money . I just hope who ever gets the contract has a good qc and a good factoring company to help make payroll . I think that congress ought to pass a new law allowing only certified sub contractors and no primes at the hurricanes , let the prime continue what he's doing and let the little company move forward , stop lining the primes pocketts for management . We all know who does the work!!!
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #196402. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mZfW
Posted in reply to: This Ought to Catch the Big Duck's Attention by ocffactor
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: This Ought to Catch the Big Duck's Attention ocffactor 8/14/2007 10:37:00 AM
Re: This Ought to Catch the Big Duck's Attention DONE RIGHT 8/13/2007 11:07:00 PM