Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A lunatic on the Job

Explain to me where I insulted everyone in your state? Copy and paste it. If you read my last reply to you I clearly stated all the good things that happened to me in your state. A few techs had an issue with an incident with another tech in one little area in your state. I never said anything about the whole state. If I don't feel comfortable in one area in your state does that mean I hate your whole state. If that is the case then I hate Georgia for me almost getting robbed in Atlanta and Michigan for getting threatened while doing disconnects. I could never do that I have not been everywhere and met everyone. Read what I wrote and you will realise what I am saying. I also said peace to you which means that I do not mean any ill will or offense to you. You are not every person in your state and neither am I. If I am wary of one area because I am not comfortable it does not mean that you are the reason I am feeling this way. If you are attacked by one black man that doesn't mean you should hate us all. However if you are near a black man in a situation that reminds you of your prior incident I cannot blame you if you are nervous or make it known. If you want to hold this against me for however long you want that is ok. It is unfortunate but it will not affect even a speck of my life. You are where you are and I am where I am. I have no intention to bicker or put anymore thought into this. If you have my written text where I insulted your entire state copy and paste it to me. If I did I will post and apology. I am going to apologize for taking the drug comment too personal.
This is CABL.com posting #196371. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mZfr
Posted in reply to: Re: A lunatic on the Job by hootie hoot
There are 0 replies to this message