Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Minorties

frankly I am tired of all this minority status b.s.. It isn't going to make any difference if a group is assigned minority status because if they are given special status it is discriminatory and that has always been wrong. I don't want the special status of a minority because just like them.....I want to make it on my own merit and hard work. I want to feel like a man and not better than anyone else. I will never be an elitist. My mother use to say " I ain't better than anyone else but ain't nobody better than me either." Now grammatically it may not fit it to somes' vernacular but it is the truth. So if I am a minority now so be it. I am still a man and provide for my family. I am a U.S. citizen that loves this country and my neighbors. People that welcome the hand outs of welfare and such have no pride in their lives. They live like pigs because they don't care about anything because they don't have to work for anything. There are generations of them. NOT ALL welfare recipients are this way! But many. And those who use the system to get back on top and back to being productive....hurrah for them. They are few though. And it doesn't matter what race or color they are.
This is CABL.com posting #196162. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mZb4
Posted in reply to: Re: Minorties by IslandCableDog
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Minorties IslandCableDog 8/10/2007 5:07:00 AM