Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Future Technologies

Yup, moved all the way across the country to have him get rid of a bunch of us. There is a bit more to the story as you can imagine but it goes something like this.

We showed up in 2005 for storm damage down in Florida. Mandatory 16 hour days, no OT, no lodging, pier diem? Yah, if you consider 20 bucks a day. I did not mind as he was planning on paying for my move from Seattle. Well, at least I thought he would. So, after working about 90 plus hours per week for several weeks, my mother had a massive stroke. So, I head back to Seattle for three days to visit her, when I come back. No paycheck. Was told that even though I am salary, since I did not work, I don't get paid. After waiting for three days to talk to him about this, he blows me off, flys to Cuba and has one of my good friends fire me, pick up the van, and laptop, then fires the guy who axed me. Leaving me stranded in Georgia, with a brand new mortgage and my wife all the way up in the NorthWest. Man, as you can imagine, was I P.O.'ed. I put up with a bunch of crap from him, to make a better life for my family and such down here to get away from the rain and crappy weather.
I can also put you in touch with three or four others like us, who he did the same thing.
My advice. Take what you can from him, before he takes it from you.
This is CABL.com posting #196159. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mZb1
Posted in reply to: Future Technologies by JerseyCableGuy
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Future Technologies JerseyCableGuy 8/10/2007 9:45:00 AM
Re: Future Technologies deleted 8/10/2007 9:15:00 AM