Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: You got it, sab3r...

To white black and what ever color there may be. When you travel into different areas where you may or may not be the majority be careful. There are officers of the law with serious personal vendettas toward rich ,poor ,black ,white gay or straight.
If you have a friend that is just naturally an offensive person it is best not to go anywhere with them. My Jamaican co-worker befriended an Afro-American on a contract in Baton Rouge. They went into a little store in a white side of town. The clerk asked him where did he get the can of tomato paste because the price and barcode were really scratched up. He flew off the handle before she could explain. The Jamaican tried to calm the situation down but before he could she was on the phone saying "Come Now!" He turned to the guy and said you deserve anything that happens to you ran out the back door and ran up the street. When go a good way down the street he saw a truck with five guys with baseball bats. He then turned around and ran. The other guy barely escaped. They couldn't catch him on foot. I personally have seen the same thing happen with white sailors in the Virgin Islands. If I hadn't called the cops those sailors would have been murdered. Leave the idiots at home and be aware of your surroundings.
This is CABL.com posting #196034. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mY90
Posted in reply to: Re: You got it, sab3r... by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: You got it, sab3r... hootie hoot 8/8/2007 6:49:00 AM