Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: You got it, sab3r...

Reading comprehension would be helpful for you. As I stated, the title was to catch the reader's interest...and whatever the reason was for the murders by these animals, the fact remains that if the victims had been black, and the killers white - there would have been news plastered all over for weeks about the case. As noted by the following end of the article: "Where be the Revs Al and Jesse? Are they providing counsel and help to the families of the victims? Of course not - the victims were white. Why hasn't this received National coverage by the news media like the Duke "rape" case? Oh, that's right - the victims were white. Why hasn't the NAACP, ACLU, New York Times etc., called for an investigation? Must be cause the victims were white. Why hasn't the FBI been called in to investigate this as a hate crime? Oh, that's right - the victims were white" - So, if a white news radio jock uses the phrase "Nappy headed", it gets 2 weeks of constant news coverage. If two white people are tortured, raped, and murdered by a group of black people, it barely gets a blip in the news."

You just put me on ignore, and then you won't have to worry about any of my posts. Seems like you kind of overreacted to the entire situation to begin with, is it a full moon?

This is CABL.com posting #195927. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mY8h
Posted in reply to: Re: You got it, sab3r... by Splicer Life 4me
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: You got it, sab3r... mj82 8/7/2007 2:49:00 PM