Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: bank of america?

You don't know it's wrong or 'verified' and you are willing to say it is. You probably believe everything the main stream news media vomits at you without verification but this is wrong in your eyes. Back to your opinion but you act as though your opinion is fact and the opinion of the majority. My opinion, and just my opinion, not yet verified lol, is that you will find the majority doesn't agree with you. At least as far as your stance on illegal immigration is concerned. And back to the point, Bank of America is giving illegal immigrants credit cards. Some will pay their bill. Many won't. We will pay. Well at least the customers who stay with them. My account is closed. Not because of this but for other reasons. It was closed before the discovery of this news. This just puts icing on the cake. You have empathy for those 'poor' illegals and we have a serious problem existing in the U.S. already without the extra burden of other countries' poor flooding our states and taxing our resources. Let's fix America more and let the world fix their problems.
This is CABL.com posting #195812. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mY6q
Posted in reply to: Re: bank of america? by John.G
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: bank of America? hootie hoot 8/6/2007 8:16:00 AM