Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Fred Thompson

It is against the law to have prisoners tortured (abu gray and Guantanamo). It is against the law to detain American citizens without charges and without judicial review. It is against the law to falsify government records (true cost of Medicare prescription bill). It is against the law to withhold documents once supened by congress or a grand jury(most recent). It is against the law for the attorney general to perjure his self while testifying before congress. The Patriot Act is unconstitutional and needs to be repealed. We have treaties signed with the rest of the world stating we will abide by the Geneva accords (article #3 in particular). We have a ABM treaty with China and Russia that states we will not build a anti missile defense system in space. It is against the law to read peoples mail, and intercept their phone calls without first proving probable cause before an impartial judge. Really need I continue ? This presidents unbridled quest for evermore power threatens the very principles this country was founded on and he should be held accountable along with all his henchmen. It is my reverent hope that more people will not only read the constitution but realize the true meaning and rid themselves of this would be tyrant
You must BE the change you wish to see in the world
This is CABL.com posting #195739. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mY5f
Posted in reply to: Re: Fred Thompson by Toast
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Fred Thompson DONE RIGHT 8/5/2007 10:34:00 PM
Re: Fred Thompson DONE RIGHT 8/5/2007 10:28:00 PM
Re: Fred Thompson sab3r 8/5/2007 4:53:00 PM
Re: Fred Thompson Toast 8/5/2007 10:10:00 AM
Re: Fred Thompson Toast 8/5/2007 10:06:00 AM