Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Fred Thompson

The "President" is merely "cosmetics"! Depending on how Americans "see" themselves today, generally determines the outcome! Basically feeling a little "ass-kicked" pulling out of Vietnam, we elected a "football" guy Ford. That didn't work, lets get a peace mongering peanut farmer Carter. Nah, didn't work for our image, so, hey i know a TV Cowboy Reagan. Bush senior, don't know what happened there except i made more money running my "own" biz when he was prez. Now how 'bout a dope smokin' (didn't inhale/first lie) sax player Clinton= immediately trashed a lucrative biz (mine) directly related to the telecommunications act! whatever happened to Laissez-Faire? Nope, second shot choice between the "inventor of the internet and Bushes son. Well, i guess some might argue who best represents "you"! I chose Bush and i'll live with that decision. I couldn't begin to imagine where we'd be today with the alternative! If ya vote and you don't pay "real" close attention to your congress persons and Senators and your just throwin' darts at your party, you really should not be "allowed" to vote! These are the "real" crooks and destroyers of this country. 24 hrs a day seven days a week, watch them in "action" or "in-action" on C-span. If ya can stomach it , it'll give you the answers to the state of affairs this country has found itself in! Sorry for the "wind"! Later, Mike M.
This is CABL.com posting #195695. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mY4x
Posted in reply to: Re: Fred Thompson by sab3r
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Fred Thompson hootie hoot 8/4/2007 8:58:00 PM
Re: Fred Thompson Splicer Life 4me 8/4/2007 8:53:00 PM