Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Need a little help

not a problem feel free to gimme a call if you have any questions
I'm not a 10yr vetran of all cable.... but I like to help learn any new tricks and pass them on to others (the way I'd like to be treated)....in my area there's pretty mutch only polar opposites- helpers and horders of exp. and knowledge.
I figure why not help anyone who has an interest so we have more recources to work from, save time, and then we all roll up to jobs done right at the same time making some resonable doe $$$$
I fugure from my exp. of 8 jobs a day from prince in the past 2-3 vid/hsi jobs =ed ball park of $700- $980 a week in a varied market of areal and underground and within 2 zipcodes aprox 70-120 miles a day
and with dtv (depending on hsp) around 60- 130 miles a day....alll depends on routing regardless of hsp dtv/d-net/cable ect.
and around 2- 4 installs a day completed (more not/ homes) can bring in around $ 1000 a week
would just recomend getting a bird dog $100- $500 ....check out craigs list ,3 blade strippers $16 if ya don't already hav'm and a magnetic glow in the dark level from harber frieght about $1.50 and pick up a 3 pack of 22" bits from harber as well around $12 bucks ....work as efficiently as possible and keep a cleen and organized truck!!!!!!!
Nate 360 566-5326
Honest Pay 4 Honest Work
This is CABL.com posting #195678. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mY4g
Posted in reply to: Need a little help by matthewcabtech
There are 0 replies to this message