Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: athenasolutions

Pay to the techs is good and ontime as long as you turn in your paperwork correctly each day. (watch your tool account - magical and mysterious things can happen there costing you money)

Overall opinion: The key overall leadman (Robert) in the field who knows how to do it right is no longer working for the company. He's gone over frustration with the owner's antics. His replacement (Kelly) likes saying "yes" a lot, but has another agenda that doesn't favor the techs most times. One partner in the firm knows nothing about installing but knows how to write web-based software. So he's basically useless as a leader in the cable industry.

...and the owner..... Well... he's gone into at least 4 markets that I know of to "take things over and get them right" and personally crashed them into the ground so bad he's lost the contracts in all of them. Whoops!!

The owners/leadership team hires the right people and puts them in the right places, but then ties thier hands with so many procedures and rules that don't fit the market. Your local leadership become ineffective and not able to do the job they were hired to do in the first place.

Bottom Line: Company pays techs on time, but what good will it do if the owner crashes the local offices via ignorance and puts you out of a job? If your being offered a "manager" position..... PASS ON IT. You will never see the profit sharing they dangle in front of you. They have a very creative accounting department that can make local office monies disappear so fast, it would make David Copperfield sit up and say "DAMN!!"

PM me if you want the full skinny on Athena.

2-pennies
This is CABL.com posting #195564. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mY2q
Posted in reply to: athenasolutions by surforlife
There are 0 replies to this message