Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: RG6 cable

yeh copper went up so did the price of rg6 if you want to cut cost you gota buy the copper clad steel stuff its not technicaly dish aproved but who is gona know the diffrance aslong as you do a great install no problems will ever happen ie weathertight fittings if the center is exposed you will have problems rust and stuff as steel likes to do that but other then that the steel with copper coating transmits up to 3ghrz same as solid coper just make shure its swep tested to 3 ghrz perfect 10 and dsi are about the best your gona find also a good one is skywalker www.skywalker.com you dont have to have an account with them i dont think but they have the cheepest cable out there and you can pick between dish dtv aproved or not but like i said they arnt gona go out and look at the line and know wheather its approved or not unless they start monkeying around and looking at the conductor i havent had 1 service call with copper clad steel because of the line only because subs are stupid and dont pay attn to the orientation and call me back to explain that they cant record with a d-11 (cool)
This is CABL.com posting #195559. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mY2l
Posted in reply to: RG6 cable by jburdick
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: RG6 cable 1brikshyvtwin 8/2/2007 6:23:00 PM
Re: RG6 cable LucasC 8/2/2007 4:07:00 PM