Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Help send the message to Drop Kick Michael Vic

Its called morals,ethics,responsibility,and other such terms. Its about borders and lines, some people draw their lines in different areas, some dont have lines at all. It really has nothing to do with race Vick has screwed up big time and it'll cost him plenty I'm sure. I raised these dogs for 12 years and they can be polarizingly different, dog from dog within the same litter. I never ever fought them although I've known people who have. Its a terrible thing period,I never sold pups to these types even though some ended up there through straw purchasers. All these years later my bloodline I developed and enjoyed is still paraded around today as some type of gladiator rather than a loved pet its really sad to me. I now hate to even see some of my "bloodline" in the hands of obvious unscrupulous owners who obviously breed and fight them. I doubt I'll ever own another pit again although imo they are a wonderful pet if raised correctly with love and affection.
This is CABL.com posting #195528. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mY1Q
Posted in reply to: Re: Help send the message to Drop Kick Michael Vic by cablemn86
There are 0 replies to this message