Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Help send the message to Drop Kick Michael Vic

I was sweeping underground in Huntsville a few years back. As I walked in the back yard there were three Rottweilers in the neighbors yard to my right and 2 more 8" from the pedestal on the other side of the fence. Being a dog person I knew i could charm my way out of it. The one just behind the pedestal was the size of a bear with the head of a bull. He started barking at me. Then Jumped and Jumped and Jumped a little a higher each time till his back legs were even with the top of the fence. Did I panic. NO. just hooked up my meter to the reverse got up and pointed my finger to the right, he ran all the way over, then pointed my finger to the left he followed to the left side of the fence, I kept repeating this till I wore him down and brought him a treat the next day.... The cable had to be replaced and many more trips of course.
This is CABL.com posting #195523. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mY1L
Posted in reply to: Re: Help send the message to Drop Kick Michael Vic by 1brikshyvtwin
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Help send the message to Drop Kick Michael Vic 1brikshyvtwin 8/2/2007 5:16:00 AM
Re: Help send the message to Drop Kick Michael Vic 1brikshyvtwin 8/2/2007 5:08:00 AM