Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: bank of america?

"Righto. And that is what makes our country great. Tolerance, empathy and kindness. You could also say Christian. But three qualities not reflected in a thread about booting out a group of poor people who lent their sweat to the building of America's infrastructure this past decade."

I agree with the first part of this and knew that is how you would respond. Good for you. However I agree with that for LEGAL immigrants. I don't feel sorry for people who knowingly break the law by the millions. And this infrastructure is already built. The owners of the companies and other pioneers of this country built this infrastructure decades ago. Not the illegals. They are only helping to maintain it and anyone can do. So again come in legally and I welcome you. You might not realize that many people I know sweat too for what we do. So as far as tolerance, empathy and being christian.....all things for law abiding citizens. They may be poor but they are not citizens. And why doesn't their country take care of them. This country cannot take care of the world no matter how bad we may want to. Simple economics. Get your paperwork right, get in line as did millions of others and those who are still waiting while their counterparts cheat to get here and come on down! Or up. The thread has been about what is right and wrong according to the law. Not about hate. Oh, and while we are being christian, what about the 2 guys that came here illegally and were pulled over by a cop and then they shot at him 21 times with many of the bullets hitting him yet he survived, over drug possession. That wasn't too christian. And the countless other stories of illegal immigrant related crime. We have enough crime with out help for illegals. Not all of these are Mexican by any stretch.
This comes from a report from the INS/FBI statistics on crimes committee

In LA 95% of arrest warrants for murder are for illegal aliens.
83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.
86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.
75% of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.
24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally
40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally
48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally
29% (630,000) convicted illegal alien felons fill our state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually
53% plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.
50% plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens from south of the border.
71% plus of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by Illegal aliens or “transport coyotes".
47% of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% are illegal aliens.
63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens
66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66% 98% are illegal aliens.
BIRTH STATISTICS 380,000 plus “anchor babies” were born in the U.S. in 2005 to illegal alien parents, making 380,000 babies automatically U.S.citizens.
97.2% of all costs incurred from those births were paid by the American taxpayers.
66% plus of all births in California are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers
I checked these on Snopes and while there may be differences they are still all valid points according to snopes. And snopes is a liberal slanted web site.
This is CABL.com posting #195505. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mY1t
Posted in reply to: Re: bank of america? by John.G
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: bank of america? John.G 8/4/2007 12:02:00 PM
Re: bank of america? sab3r 8/1/2007 7:36:00 PM