Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Is favortism so rampent, that experianced tech

I took my Biz outta the Biz on account of it. Pretty sad when you greet a customer that's ready to slay ya cause three "techs" already showed up and told the cust it was "their" phone lines and wiring that was screwed up. Five minutes later ya diagnose the problem and "professionally" have to come up with a lame excuse for the companys' ineptitude in resolving a simple problem that took 2 weeks and 4 "techs" to resolve! That same "company " would have the nerve to suggest you put up with some lame ass, lyin' customer as well. I eat "crow" for the right dough. Hasn't been the case for way too long and the Cable /Sat folks can just kiss my ...!!! Seriously doubt this field will "ever" be considered "professional" ever again! Ya get what ya pay for! Later, Mike M.
This is CABL.com posting #195293. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYX3
Posted in reply to: Re: Is favortism so rampent, that experianced tech by lostintx
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Is favortism so rampent, that experianced tech peanutbutterjely 7/30/2007 11:29:00 AM
Re: Is favortism so rampent, that experianced tech vegassatellite 7/29/2007 9:50:00 PM