Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Help send the message to Drop Kick Michael Vic

Stop the country I live in says a man Is innocent til proven guilty . Period If hes wrong than let the courts prove this
Example
8 People get to gether and say you breached the peace They convince thr judge the lawyers the neighbors . man goes to court and when he gets there the witnesses dont show up . was he guilty no . was it malicious intend to prosicute yes they settled out of court . The same neghibors didnt learn they had him arrested 8 more times inthe next year when it gets ready to go to court the same neghbors say If you drop your civilsiut well drop the charges m What would you do these same neghbrs have been video taped for thrrre And a half years showing that they come to my home swearing and threatening and there is hours of tape actually cd . they were given an answer of no deal I'll see you in court The solicitor asked for a continuence
But one monthe ago the judge said Whom Ive never met ,
theyll be no more continuences . Im confused My lawyer Quites cause she is now a prosicuting attorney See something wrong here . thats why you can not hang this man until hes proven guilty Cause in my case I have proof that I havent shown yet that I didnt do this and now what happens . I know If a judge a lawyer says any thing to the contrary towhats on the tapes or a witness purgers them self I get Richer . so please what was done was wrong but did he do it . lets wait and see this case with vick will never go to court If hes tried in the streets
This is CABL.com posting #195170. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYV4
Posted in reply to: Help send the message to Drop Kick Michael Vick!!! by oldschooldbstech
There are 0 replies to this message