Create your free account now! Sign up

1994 E350

I tell you what how about we trade that bucket for the bucket I just trded you 4.I gave you a good truck and you gave me your headache.Thank you sooo much for callling me back and thanks for giving me a van that I have to spend 3,000 on b4 I can make another penny.I dont have it if I did then I would have bought a bucket and you told me that you were getting rid of it for more reasons I guess the profit off of my truck paid for that bucket in the pic.I hope that truck is f'ed up really good then maybe you will get what you deserve.Thanks for screwing me and then never calling me again you are a real stand up guy.Can I come and work for you you can pay me 180 days out.I TRUST YOU.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.I wouldnt trust you as far as I could throw you but theres a thought next time in KS I might stop by and try that.I do remember things for a LONG,LONG TIME.That you can take to the bank!!!!!If you wanna make it right split the trans with me if not then that just proves my opinion right.
This is CABL.com posting #195087. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYUJ
Posted in reply to: Can it be fixed? by UCSI
There are 0 replies to this message