Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: you worry me

Where does it say 'guilty'??? I said worry. There is a difference. Big difference. If you get bit by a dog you might be leery of dogs. It is human nature. I really don't appreciate being put down by you or anyone for worrying about my kids' safety. And it sure would be easy to do the same to you. If that is what you need to do to make yourself feel better go for it. I don't care enough about you to be hurt by your rudeness or your insults. I simply don't think it has any place in an intelligent discussion.
I am not trying to say they are all in this war but how many do you see trying to help? The ones that committed 9/11 lived right here among us. If you think they are the only ones you are not in touch with reality. It is going to happen again. So since we are at war with terrorists who happen to all be middle eastern muslims.....shouldn't we at least keep an eye on them? Have you not seen the training of young kids to hate and kill Americans or Israelis in the news or on the internet or a magazine?? Or should we just search Americans and 80 year old ladies in wheelchairs that are not muslim at airports and let all the muslims go so we don't offend them. It is only common sense to watch the people of your enemy. It isn't racist. You go ahead and call me and others all the names you want. You don't know me or enough about me or the people I know and love and live with to make those statements. Have a good one!! I mean that.
This is CABL.com posting #195035. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYTT
Posted in reply to: Re: you worry me by get4real
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: you worry me get4real 7/24/2007 3:07:00 PM