Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Bush criminalizes anti war movement

While I don't agree with Bush on all accounts, he is neither a nazi nor did he steal an election. And as hard as dems tried to prove it for 3 years they came up with the same result.....Bush won Florida and the election the same way it has been won for years....by the electorial vote. I am sure, however, had the Gore won republicans would be saying the same thing. And to trivialize Clinton's 'bj' is to say that it is just presidential to have an adulterous affair in cheating on one's wife, then lie to an entire nation about it......twice! People say Bush lied.....but no one wants to say Clinton lied to a camera, to me, to you, and everyone here. Not to mention the secret spy satellite technology he sold to the chinese. No I don't like Bush all the time but remember when you say "for those of you who voted for Bush" we didn't vote for Clinton. And for the record I don't like it (the new law) either but don't try to make us feel bad for voting for who is in office now. Just report that facts without the insulate tone.
This is CABL.com posting #195007. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYTr
Posted in reply to: Bush criminalizes anti war movement by bucketbaby
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Bush criminalizes anti war movement bucketbaby 7/24/2007 12:58:00 AM