Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Is it true???????

Hey Gary, the prick might as well be , he is about the sorriest lowlife scum I've ever run across. I've met a lot of good people that stretch the truth a little bit but it never did much harm to anyone.We all have flaws and you either accept that person for who they are and get along or you can't accept that person and stay as far away from them as possible. I met Prickster years ago working in Virginia and it didn't take long to see what kind of racist person he was but I never held that agaisnt him (to each his own) about a year ago work was slow and he talked me into working a job for him in Illinois.He lied about the running ,how much money people were making and so on, to make a long story short me and two buddy's of mine got fucked, He was a dick to work for, he lied about the prices, everything out of the guy's mouth was a lie.Back in Vir. he had told me that he was the baddest mother-fucker I would ever meet, well I'm not into violence but I gave the bitch a chance to back up his mouth and he called the law on me , the pussy, ball-less,pot smoking bitch called the law. It doesn't matter if he sucks cock or not , it would be a step up for him, that's all I've got to say about that, I'm getting too pissed off and I need a beer, later.
This is CABL.com posting #194859. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYQ3
Posted in reply to: Re: Is it true??????? by Gary Vest
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Is it true??????? Gary Vest 7/22/2007 9:11:00 AM
Re: Is it true??????? 1brikshyvtwin 7/21/2007 8:02:00 PM