Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: HAVE YOU EVER.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever pulled up to that 4 room install at a 2 story brick house on a slab with no cabling in the house at all and only LOS at opposite end from the power meter, pointed your inclinometer at the tallest tree in the yard and told the customer there's just no way to get a LOS you'll have to get cable?

Have you ever found that cable under the house with 20 barrels in it and added just one more to reach another 5 feet?

Have you ever made up some outrageous story to tell the dispatcher why you'll be stuck on this job for 8 hours because this drop dead gorgeous customer decides she wants to show you a good time? ( I was daydreaming on this one)

Have you ever told the customer if this receiver gives you any more trouble take it outside, run over it a few times, return it and tell them I just don't know what happened to it?

Have you ever been on a job, got Montezumas revenge, used the customer's bathroom, and stunk up the whole house?

Have you ever pulled the cables out of the dish arm and a swarm of wasps come out and attack you? Na, that would never happen.

By the way, my avatar is an actual photograph of myself reading the manual for the first time on how to fine tune a KAKU. Obviously an engineer wrote that thing.

This is CABL.com posting #194818. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYQo
Posted in reply to: Re: HAVE YOU EVER.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by vegassatellite
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: HAVE YOU EVER.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vegassatellite 7/21/2007 9:09:00 PM
Re: HAVE YOU EVER.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stuckncable 7/21/2007 7:14:00 AM