Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who can afford to install Dtv's DVR anymore?

7 full installs is possible, 7 full installs+7 passed QC's + 400 miles is not even feasable, I'm not calling you a liar, but somewhere something just don't add up. We had a guy doing 6-7 installs when i worked for Directv in Virginia a couple years ago and most jobs here are new home prewires, Oh the praise he got from management for his hustle and dedication. Got a call from a customer one day stating she wanted to close her bedroom window but the cable was in the way? As i said these were new homes and all prewired, came to find out he was cutting 100' jumpers at home the night before and mounting the dishes and multiswitches on the side of houses and opening windows and throwing the cable in the open windows because as he stated later it took too much time to tone lines,cut on fittings and after all this WAS piecework wasn't it. The Big Boss Man actually asked me if i could fix these jobs for him and he would take care of me, I'll bet he still hears me laughing at him in his sleep!
This is CABL.com posting #194768. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYPA
Posted in reply to: Re: Who can afford to install Dtv's DVR anymore? by SATMAN/MEMPHIS
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Who can afford to install Dtv's DVR anymore? Gwester843 7/21/2007 12:14:00 PM
Re: Who can afford to install Dtv's DVR anymore? oldschooldbstech 7/21/2007 1:36:00 AM