Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Interview with Illegal Alien

If this is common belief it is going to be a real hell of a problem to fix. As I know from watching the news, reporters have a talent for finding the biggest dumbasses to interview. No matter where they are or what walk of life or skin color they usually find the stupid people to interview. This guy is the typical idiot that gets interviewed. I have been near incidents and they passed me by and went to some inarticulate idiot who is speaking loudly. I think that the reporter was pretty good. No offense, but Mexicans, Cubans and Haitians are the main illegal immigrants.
Haitians are the only people that I can kind of understand. They have no real government, they are persecuted in the street for political beliefs, Kidnapped and have no type of way of making a life unless they commit crime. Cubans get money from their government maybe not a lot but they get money. If they work in the cane fields for a year the government pays for education. They have awful health care but it is free. Cuba is exporting more doctors than any other country. They are better off than any other group but they complain the most. I have Cuban friends and we always argue I always shut them up by saying that if life in Cuba is much better than Haiti and if you say no you are a liar.
This is CABL.com posting #194596. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYMO
Posted in reply to: Interview with Illegal Alien by dustyboots
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Interview with Illegal Alien primebusiness 7/18/2007 6:29:00 PM