Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who can afford to install Dtv's DVR anymore?

Well I got them all in buddy, 410 miles and 7 installs ...I have been doing DTV installs since the fall of '94....I am not a machine.but I can do an install pretty quickly.If the activation would go a little smoother on those jobs were retailers don't put programming at the point of sale.I got home @ 10 pm made $850 and spent $70 on gas and around $50-$60 on materials I figured...Ask the people on this bar, those jobs were completed for them...See if I talk sh!t...It's Sunday and since I took off Wednesday for my aunts funeral I had to reschedule 5 jobs for today...Only about 80 miles on those 5 today...Got them in also...My odometer show 1,233 miles since Thursday morning...Come along and ride but don't expect to learn much, cause I don't have the time to show people how to install anymore...
This is CABL.com posting #194458. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYKA
Posted in reply to: Re: Who can afford to install Dtv's DVR anymore? by digger35971
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Who can afford to install Dtv's DVR anymore? Teaguefest 7/17/2007 12:24:00 PM
Re: Who can afford to install Dtv's DVR anymore? Gwester843 7/16/2007 9:25:00 AM
Re: Who can afford to install Dtv's DVR anymore? joeatstellar 7/15/2007 11:40:00 PM