Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Just another day

Funny, ha! ha! Wrong on many counts but hey your entitled to your opinion and views as am I. I've spent the better part of two days reflecting on my actions and anger and I was at fault for allowing 1brkshyvtwin to anger me to that degree with his childish name calling and assumptions. To both of them I'll apologize for the insults but I wont change my views on prostitution and its viscous killer pitfalls. I've witnessed the effects of it personally which resulted in the death of a person I knew who left children behind due to hiv and drug addiction one fuels the other or leads to the other this is true in almost all cases period fact look it up. The problems that affect these women are lifelong and may not appear for some time but living with their actions almost always leads to self destruction. johnmc3 has stated that he visits the Philippines for the nightlife and the cheap costs of this type of entertainment thats his choice and I'll not comment further on it. Its a well known fact that the Philippine islands are a haven for such activity and even worse a favored destination of pedophiles because of the very young girls forced or born into the industry this is fact not fiction. By participating in such practices you in fact perpetuate the cycle and enable the industry to continue. Now lets discuss where the money goes, a large percentage of these women have habits not small ones either, mostly heroin which is mostly produced in Afghanistan controlled by the Taliban do you care to guess what they spend their money on? Thats my take on it, I could be wrong I have been before and I will be again. I belong to no organization nor do I endorse the kkk or any other, my preferred beverage is citrus vodka mixers or quality bourbon mixers of one form or another in fact I may just have one and relax a little. After all this time to reflect on my past actions and such I'll likely refrain from posting and especially from criticizing. To each their own after all this is the linemen forum and they're a pretty tough bunch all in all, work hard play harder. I'm done with this matter and wish to put it behind me as I stated. I don't know what johnmc3 does and I may have wrongly read too much between the lines, frankly I hope I was wrong. Maybe he's just an extremely attractive man to these Philippine women and they throw themselves at his feet and all he is doing is what 99% of us would do in that circumstance if we were that lucky. I'm gonna take his and your advice and just lighten up a little and relax I just got off the pole line and gotta work in the morning the rest of the day I'll spend with my girlfriend and kids have a good week-end and be safe.
This is CABL.com posting #194414. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYJS
Posted in reply to: Re: Just another day by RadioMan
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Just another day 1brikshyvtwin 7/14/2007 9:36:00 PM