Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who can afford to install Dtv's DVR anymore?

This is why i will not install dtv anymore not worth the time or effort plus you run free phone lines or so the hsp would say didnt you read your contract the phone line installation is in with the pay. yea bs around here they also wanted you to install a phone line to every reciver weather or not that had home phone service. On top of that they also wanted the techs to install convience lines so if you went to a 2 room install they wanted you to wire it for 4 incase the customer later decided they wanted another room dtv would ship them the box and than the customer could activate it over the phone with a csr many installers around here just up and quit. But what is funny is they just hired more idiots to fill up those spots and brain washed them into thinking they were getting paid good i find this very funny since i wont install another dtv system again. At least with dish network you can use single lines everywhere you go even if it is a dvr you can use a separator and a diplexer and your done and as far as phone lines go if you fun one you charge 59.95 per line if they dont want to pay it you just get a phone bypass and leave. I recomend switching to dish installs they are alot harder on qc but if you do it right now than it should be no problem.
This is CABL.com posting #194231. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYGV
Posted in reply to: Who can afford to install Dtv's DVR anymore? by oldschooldbstech
There are 0 replies to this message