Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 1907, one hundred years ago

Ok fair enough....but I don't know that the statement is true. What are you using for reference material to say the majority of americans don't want the illegals deported? The last amnesty push certainly doesn't prove that with all the people calling in against it. I have seen nothing saying they want the illegals staying and getting all the free services that US citizens have to pay for. It isn't just mexicans. It happens in Alaska with Koreans and Minnesota with vietnamese and other places.
They get state run housing for free, they won't learn the language. I think it is perfectly logical to expect immigrants legal or not to learn the language. We can't all learn multiple languages. They certainly are not trying to. They won't even learn two. But if you can show me more than one source backing your claim I will admit you are right. The cablbar has a wide variety of people so if the majority here think one way the chances are high that most of the nation feels the same. Except California, New york and Mass.
This is CABL.com posting #193889. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYBp
Posted in reply to: Re: 1907, one hundred years ago by lowcrawl
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: 1907, one hundred years ago 1brikshyvtwin 7/5/2007 6:18:00 AM