Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Let's face the facts, we are at war with Musli

You know nothing about me and maybe that was a bad analogy.I'll explain what I meant l8tr. It was more about how the average income has declined in America compared to what our parents averaged in the late 70's early 80's at least mine,they were (uaw) something that is now all but extinct. As a matter of fact that union factory I believe is now somewhere in mexico and that town is dying as are many industry towns throughout the mid west. I make good money and I should but I'm also a single parent and times get tough but we always eat maybe not the best but nobody goes to bed hungry ever. I'm glad your doin good and makin plenty it doesnt hold true for us all though. I'll take the time to pm you a little more details l8tr right now I'm give out we had three different poles wiped out today its now 2:25 am and I started at 6:00am and still have some internally damaged fiber with two nodes off so I gotta lay down only to do it again....I'll make a little more next week and we'll have steak....
This is CABL.com posting #193765. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYzp
Posted in reply to: Re: Let's face the facts, we are at war with Musli by vegassatellite
There are 0 replies to this message