Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Let's face the facts, we are at war with Musli

They also want to use it (their Koran or religioin) in our courts as something they swear on. Problem is, it (Koran) states that if they are in a court and the person is not a muslim on trial or it isn't a muslim court, they can and are bound to lie if it doesn't suit a muslim. So if a muslim terrorist is on trial they will not feel compelled to tell the truth if goes against their beliefs. I have seen only 2 intances in which muslims have condemned the terrorists. But the silence truly is deafening. And in those instances they claimed their religion was peaceful. This is probably true in their eyes if you are muslim. Their Koran says not to kill other muslims....they are killing the crap out of each other now! Point is taken in all these posts. I don't want to take out anyone race or group but I will kill or die for my family without hesitation. So we need to find a way to live and let live because killing is not the answer.
This is CABL.com posting #193727. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYyN
Posted in reply to: Re: Let's face the facts, we are at war with Musli by Vagabond
There are 0 replies to this message