Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Let's face the facts, we are at war with Musli

Why not? they all hate us. I am sick and tired of being the world's kicking boy because we have some idiot politicians who don't want to offend anybody. Well they are killing us, literally and economically. I find that pretty offensive. We are suppose to give people who are not even here legally free medical, social security when they didn't pay into it, and free education (college) not to mention have a second language because it is offensive to think someone coming here should learn ours. Does anyone here get free medical that isn't in the military? My family doesn't. My ancestors came over on the Mayflower. But the rich politicians who we elect to represent us hide in their gated communities with their rich buddies don't really care. They just put up a front about caring. So if some other religion tries to harm me, my family or my friends in my soil they are going to get a fight. I don't care how they worship and they shouldn't care how I worship. Not enough to want to kill me. It's all the same God!
This is CABL.com posting #193697. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYyj
Posted in reply to: Re: Let's face the facts, we are at war with Musli by vegassatellite
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Let's face the facts, we are at war with Musli vegassatellite 7/1/2007 9:44:00 PM