Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Whats going on with Millenium Cable

Yes, Millennium Cable is out of the Myrtle Beach area, and it is now Tech One (ETI - Edwards Telecommunications Inc) cough*bullcough

It went down February 10, the last day, so sad. I loved that job. The details are pretty gory. Basically the guy running MC in MB was trying to help Tech One get in the door, you know as to have someone to replace, Tech One has no intentions of edging out Telstar only because you can't look good if you don't have someone else too make you look better. That's what Dunlap said anyway. They wanna do the whole "Triple Play" bull, the whole time I was there talking to him with the rest of my crew, he's making these obscene roophies jokes about how they make you drool, and he was just drooling all over himself...he disgusted me so much that when he asked me what I thought of their company, I let him have it, and in doing so, I'd actually made it easier for my guys that did go to work there.

If you want the whole story of how it went down message me and I'll tell you, it's ing nuts!(cussing)
This is CABL.com posting #193545. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYvR
Posted in reply to: Whats going on with Millenium Cable by cblgod
There are 0 replies to this message