Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What about this for an immigration plan

Who is Bush the President of? It can't be The United States of America. Check this out.

http://www.forthecause.us/media/ftc-video-CNN-AmnestyBillsWorstProvisions_070523.wmv
I love people of all nationalities but when someone comes in this country illegally they are breaking the law. And chances are if they have so little respect for the law as to break it to get in, they will break it again while they are here.
Anyway our president is pushing for these fun things and screwing the US citizen while doing it. They are actually going to be rewarded for being here illegally. And Trent Lott is right in there with him. He says he doesn't care how many calls he gets from the nation. He is a senator and will not be intimidated. Oh well hell, forget about the people that you are suppose to be REPRESENTING!! After all you are the king and no one should tell you what to do. I can only hope the people of Mississippi send this guy a message come election time. The worst thing is that we can't even escape it. It doesn't matter who is elected anymore. They only care about themselves and not the people that elected them. They certainly aren't listening to us. The WHOLE nation is against this except the radical groups that are funded by Mexico to call us racists for not wanting this amnesty. GET IN LINE LIKE THE REST OF THE HONEST PEOPLE. I guarantee if we tried this crap in their country we would be put in jail and we would know what racism feels like. We wouldn't last long. And I don't mean just white people here. This includes blacks, asians and yes.....even Canadians! lol. have to have some levity in here.
Anyway if one (or 11 million) is willing to come in by breaking the law then chances are high they will break the law again once they are here.
I could go on but .......what's the use?
This is CABL.com posting #193252. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYq8
Posted in reply to: Re: What about this for an immigration plan by sumahit
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: What about this for an immigration plan Wife of a cable guy 6/23/2007 8:21:00 PM
Re: What about this for an immigration plan fishhunter 6/23/2007 8:20:00 PM