Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: D-Day by the Duck

Thats not the case at all, my problem is with techs who damn well know better but all they do is goldbrick and ride around all day wasting gas. I can guarantee you one thing I'm gonna start firing some ***** instead of enabling slack*** lazy *** behavior. I'll give you case in point. I have a tech who actually makes a little more or nearly as much as I do and has much less plant to maintain. I asked him to do a cli ride out, ac, bucket truck, stereo all the goodies,he sends in about ten leaks of about 70uv/m. I of course knew better than this and decided to investigate his little 65 mile plant myself putting a major upgrade on hold in another system. Long story short I've worked 26hrs in the last two days, fixed 19 leaks over 2000uv/m and caught 10 illegal services. Now I ask you just what would you do about this? I'll tell you what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna dictate his every damn move for the next 30 days, I'm gonna fax him job duties daily and check on him weekly all he has to do is slip up just one more time and it'll be curtains. One thing for sure, he'll be tired of audit and cli work by the end of this month and will have a tight plant or maybe be working for you cause that **** isn't gonna fly on my watch again. Now just think if I'd actually trusted his report and filed on it? Can you even imagine the repercussions if I'd been chosen for a flyover? I spent the last two hours today hunting a leak and couldn't find anymore so at least I'll sleep tonight but he i(fire)s sure gonna have a hard time in the next 30days, its make or break time. I don't wanna see a broke lashing wire, hanging drop or missing band spacer when I return. I hate a slacker, its not always about what you make, its also about work ethic and pride in your work, if it isn't worth doing right it isn't worth doing at all. (fire)
This is CABL.com posting #193197. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYqf
Posted in reply to: Re: D-Day by the Duck by fishhunter
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: D-Day by the Duck deleted 6/23/2007 10:07:00 AM
Re: D-Day by the Duck fishhunter 6/23/2007 1:49:00 AM