Create your free account now! Sign up

John Gohn kiss my Grits

Heres a little tidbit for you John , I graduated High School in 1975. You probably werent even born then . In High School I turned down a three year full paid scholorship to Bell & Howell Electronics School . In 1980 I tested for Carolina Power and Light CP&L under a lady named Magie Fishbern , I was offered a full paid scholorship at the Acreated School of my Choice , Duke University , NC State any one of my choice , all I had to do for it was take the Engineeringing field of my choice pretaining to power and sign a ten yr. contract to work for CP&L and they would pay for all my Schooling . I was already a cable dog , I turned that down also . I've probably turned down more than you've have ever been offered . My IQ is 147 whats yours . I don't only beat up on mexicans . I just keep slinning shit because I don't want the issue to die and the amnesity bill to be passed . But some true morons such as youself don't have enough common sense to realize that . How about this . I'll get my friend Scott McMillan , "he's a fight promoter" to set us up with a cable dogs death match in Costa Rica . Being as you chose to run your mouth about me California Punk if you don't have balls enough for a death match , how about just step in the ring with me here in the states and I shove a GED up your (moon) . If you got balls enough to run your mouth about me have balls enough to step in the ring with me . I'll be 50 soon , surly you can't beat an old mans ass . Put up or shut the fuck up Punk!!!!!!!! Jerry Whitfield
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #193154. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYpy
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: John Gohn where you at deleted 6/23/2007 10:19:00 AM
Re: John Gohn kiss my Grits voices 6/22/2007 10:10:00 AM