Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: D-Day by the Duck

The way I see it is that if people know more than the government,do something about it.I know we are all human and we all make mistakes.At one point BigDuck supported our president bush.So you can see how peoples minds change.If the president thinks that amnesty is the best way to keep the Mexican people here,maybe some kind of reason behind it?. I say Mexican people because that is what most of you are referring to when you say illegals. complain,complain,. Do you actually think that America is going to deport 20 million people back to Mexico. HA. Think people, it will not happen. Not unless you do it yourselves and stop talking about it.You have to start somewhere. I think sheriff joe is a backwoods dumchit. You have your opinion and I have mine. You wonder why I even bother replying to your hate filled post?------ I can thats why. Only a few of you carry on about Mexicans, on and on and on and on, don't it get boring after a while. BigDuck I cant believe you are wrapped up in this bull. I thought you had more sense. You seem to change your opinion a lot on the cable bar.and for you who work at home and have to much time on your hands, find something that will help someone instead of the mumbo jumbo crap that you spill. You all are in your little group and when someone tries to give a different opinion about what you say,you delete or ignore that person.What I'm trying to say is what is the point? You are just going around and around. Do you not like feed back?
This is CABL.com posting #193065. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYn7
Posted in reply to: Re: D-Day by the Duck by Wife of a cable guy
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: D-Day by the Duck deleted 6/21/2007 8:46:00 PM
Re: D-Day by the Duck deleted 6/21/2007 3:44:00 PM
Re: D-Day by the Duck Wife of a cable guy 6/21/2007 1:55:00 PM