Create your free account now! Sign up

D-Day by the Duck

Do you ever wonder to yourself do I live in a Euphoric World . Is it possible I could die in another 911 type situation or will the government protect me . My only answer is did they protect all the people that were in those buildings (The Twin Towers) and those Great Americans that selflessly gave their lives trying to save others . I think not . Who's fault was it . I can't blame our Government , they tried , but fell short of the mark . No one is perfect . You must take into account these people are willing to die to accomplish their task .12 to 20 million illegals in this country and what does the leader of this Great Country want to do about it (amnesty) what a ludracrist thought in my opinion . How many terrorist are in the mix . I think quite a few . You see you take into account what happened prior to 911 , how much planning did it take for this foreign entity to accomplish its task. It was years in the making . These people don't care about our ideals or way of life , they hate us . Its actually our Government and their Gestapo way of dictating how the world is to be run . This is not the Days of Pearl Harbor or Hershomia . Its not a simple fix this time . I just think of how easily the USA could be defeated here on our own soil . I think of how hindsight is always 20/20 . Americans are soft , no longer a war machine . These people live and are willing to give their lives to destroy ours . What will it take for the American public to grasp what is really transpiring here . Our government (not to put them down) can't even proficiently deal with a Natural disaster such as a hurricane , earthquake or floods . How can we possibly as individuals put our confidence in the fact that we are protected . It reminds me of the Panic stricken public when Orsen Wells aired War of the Worlds . Our government is using the same type propaganda to create this uforic world in which we live , or at least some people . Just think to yourself what would happen if D-Day was at hand , what have you done to prepare . Government officials are preparing for their selves . When a friend of mines cousin was installing granite counter tops in a congressmans beach house bomb shelter , it told me they know something , their not sharing with the American public. Here is a hypothetical situation , lets see what your opinion of it is . It was a dawning day in late July the year was 2007 , la Ninya had formed stronger than had ever been envisioned by meteorologists scientist . Three Category 5 hurricanes were on collision course wit the US . Their was no escape , one would hit New York , the second South Carolina , The third Louisiana . The terrorist had long awaited such cataclysmic events . They had devised a way to help mother nature consume our Nation , they placed megaton bombs stragetically placed on fault lines that have the ability to cause Earthquakes and Consume entire cities . They also placed megaton bombs on major bridges , highway crossings , nuclear plants , ocean inlets , train bridges , and airport runways . They placed nuclear devices in a close enough proximity to nuclear missile silos to cause their detination . Just think about it , Acid rain from nuclear fallout , people fortunate enough to still be alive from all the cataclysmic events , so on and so fourth were starving , the illegals turned on everyone they had no choice , kill or be killed , they couldn't even speak english to negotiate joining what was left of the Americans . The cities left untouched were in complete anarchy , starvation drove people to turn on one another . It had become Hell on Earth with the Garnishing of teeth just to survive . We were longer the most powerful nation on earth . Then if all else was not bad enough China started a full scale invasion and we became an impovershed nation . I would say its not a pretty picture the Duck has painted of things that could conceivably happen . D Day like Orson Wells War of the Worlds , is it possible , I think so , will it ever happen ???????????
Thanks for reading , Duck
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #193054. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYnW
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: D-Day by the Duck Wife of a cable guy 6/21/2007 11:17:00 AM