Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Washington D.C. Bush's Playground

I know bro , I even voted for him , I'll make sure I do more research before I cast my vote next time . I wonder now if he has cracked under the pressure . This country with its run away government scares me to death ,because of the legacy they leave this country when they leave office . I think there needs to be a governmental overhaul and shorter term limits across the Board . I don't think anyone should be allowed over four years in office. The Good ole boys need to be a thing of the past in order for this country to move forward . This is not the same USA it was when I was young , I don't have all the answers ,I just pray our next president will take the bull by the horns and change something . It takes a man to say I'm sorry I was wrong , I wish Mr. Bush would , Just like stem cell reaserch , In my opinion he's wrong with the decision to veto stem cell reasearch. People want to live , we all don't have presidental priviledges to the cures he has available . I'm going to stop here . Duck
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #193023. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYnr
Posted in reply to: Re: Washington D.C. Bush's Playground by danimal
There are 0 replies to this message