Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: To Denise and all the sexy Linemen

I'm 51 years old, Gal. I am sure you are much younger than myself, it's the "era" so to speak....I can see no plausible reason I'd ever want to consider doing all that these cable guys do....even if I could. I'm sure this doesn't apply to you, but there are too many females out there who whine that they can do what a man does and should get paid for it, and then scream discrimination for whatever reason down the road...we've all seen it happen in some way, shape or form. And don't get the idea I don't do any "man's work" - Dan works long hours, so I get to do the lawn work, with push and riding lawn mowers, maintain the house, do my own job, and a million other chores that we are always able to juggle somehow....I have the time, therefore, I do the work. It's pretty simple. It's great you can do all those things in cable, I just don't see why any female would want to. And again, it's my "era" I believe....a difference of 10+ years between us (at least?) makes a big impact on the way we perceive things....remember the "generation gap" ? (wink) Take care, have fun in your work.
This is CABL.com posting #192976. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYmG
Posted in reply to: To Denise and all the sexy Linemen by oldschoolgal
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: To Denise and all the sexy Linemen voices 6/20/2007 7:58:00 PM
Re: To Denise and all the sexy Linemen deleted 6/20/2007 3:16:00 PM