Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Just so everyone knows You1

I hear you bro , you sweep whore you , 38,000 ft in a day , I didn't have to find the find the whores I had two with me . Sardines, thats what 3 big men look like in the back of a cab , shocks bottomed out , tires scrubbing. What a memory . I'd ask are you doing aright ,but I know the Sweep Whore of the Year is just fine .I'll give you a call soon. I hope your rapping it up . Its cane season and a 5 is in the making . Bush sent down a special advisor to meet with Govoner Easly here to make sure we are prepared . We are predicted as Hurricane Alley this year . I hope one hits Bouge Banks and washes slam across it and teaches the investors , This is not Myrtle Beach . I hope its Hurricane Jerry . Its already got its own blog as the 10th named storm . I got my fingers crossed . Do me a hurricane dance bro . I know you being my brother and you being an Indian you got that in your bag of tricks. Hope to see ya soon. Jerry
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #192965. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYmv
Posted in reply to: Re: Just so everyone knows Me !! by captaincoax
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Just so everyone knows You1 captaincoax 6/20/2007 9:30:00 PM
Re: Just so everyone knows You1 captaincoax 6/20/2007 9:28:00 PM