Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:WILLIE IS FAIR

>I HAVE BEEN ON MY OWN FOR 8 YEARS I HAVE WORKED FOR WILL IF YOU CAN HUSTLE YOU WILL MAKE MONEY
>FRANK IT IS GOOD TO SEE YOU HAD THE BALLS TO USE YOUR REAL NAME NOT SOME BALLESS HIDE BEHIND HANDLE ALSO WHAT WOULD KNOW IF IT WASNT FOR WILLIE I DO REMEMBER THE WASHINGTON JOB YOU BOYS SPENT ALOT OF LATE NIGHTS TO GET IT RUNNING AND WILLIE DID NOT CUT YOU LOOSE
>>
>>don't go to work for willie b. that the help i can give you. but that is better help by calling 631-774-3101.we will beat any price that willie b give you......
>>>
>>>
>>>>20.hr at least.20 a ft I pay .26 cent a ft an you take care of room this is on new strand
>>>> an were only running feeder cable call 201-206-8268
>>>>
>>>>>I am new to cablework....and have been working with a crew for about 4 mos... i have been running a three man crew for over two months doing piecework running 750 trunk with little to no supervision. I am making 10 bucks an hour still and am looking to go on a production pay rate but i dont know what i should be making........if it makes a difference i pay all of my own expenses except for hotel room........help please
>>>>
>>> chip palis for starters you only talk about what you know the 2 months you worked for him!!! NOW You are not even a good enough splicer to be talking !!! talk to the SUP. on the job! not only your sweep knoledge s--ks but apparently so do you!, so< get off WILLie b. cause its druling down your chin,and the prices he is giving you is making him RICH but we wont tell you what he thinks about you!!! SO ONE LAST TIME <mind your own bizz> BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!or call
This is CABL.com posting #19294. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mfbm
Posted in reply to: Re:WILLIE IS FAIR by chip pallis
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:WILLIE IS FAIR willie.B 7/5/2000 8:31:00 PM