Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Be Done with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear you Gal , to what is your experience , I in all my years have never seen a woman swap a J lasher off hooks all day in the easments , I've never seen a woman hanging power supply cabinets, or installing a 22amp power supplys or those gell cell batteries . I've never seen a woman on a pole crew , or on those post hole diggers we use to dig a pole hole or to kick a pole . I,ve never seen a woman digging bore pits or doing highway bores or on a ditectional bore or underground crew . Is your experience hands on or did you just watch the guys do it . Safety officer , they need to fly you to the next hurricane damage , so you can advise the big wigs in the company how dangerous it is to run cable at 2am in the morning in the rain so they and their friends can be the first to have their cable back on . Oh I forgot you being from California you probably don't have hurricane experience , because you never get struck . Lets see correct me if I'm wrong don't you operate a head hunter business supplying California contractors with installers . I'll have to check my pm's , too see . I still look forward to meeting you though , I like your savy. Respectfully , Jerry
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #192933. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYlZ
Posted in reply to: Re: Be Done with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by oldschoolgal
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Be Done with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wife of a cable guy 6/20/2007 10:46:00 AM
Re: Be Done with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oldschoolgal 6/19/2007 10:27:00 PM
Re: Be Done with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oldschoolgal 6/19/2007 10:16:00 PM